Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Most of us have probably seen our travel spending decrease and our restaurant or food delivery service spending increase. With that in mind, there may be some Chase Offers that can help you get some cash back! I have taken advantage of the Chase Offers Airbnb deals multiple times over the past year and in total have received several hundred dollars back through all the Chase Offers I have used. The offers will vary by card and change periodically as well. If you find an offer, make sure to click on it to review the details which will vary for each.
What are Chase Offers and How Do I Access on the App?
- Chase Offers allow you to earn a statement credit when you make purchases from selected retailers
- These offers can be found and added online or on the Chase Mobile App (I’ll describe the app process below)
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account
- Scroll ALL the way down until you see Chase Offers; sometimes it may take a second to load
- Click “See all offers” and then choose “Add to card” when you find one you will use
- Once you make a purchase the statement credit will show in 1-2 weeks (I was credited back the after 3 or 4 days)
What’s the deal with the Current Restaurant Offers?
- Earn 5-10% back on restaurant or food delivery orders.
- My max offer was 10% back up to $15
- Across my 3 personal cards, business card and checking account I had 3 Starbucks, 3 Cracker Barrel, 2 Five Guys, 2 Freshly, a Dominoes, Little Caesar’s and Omaha Steaks offers
- It seems like these offers are a case of YMMV
- Latest expiration date is 5/13/2020
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
Benefits remain strong
The other benefit of the Chase Offers is that you will still earn points on your purchases. That means a restaurant meal purchased with the Chase Sapphire Reserve will earn 3 UR points per dollar spent. These offers are definitely worth taking advantage of if you are going to be eating at one of the restaurants anyways. Even if you don’t use these restaurant offers there will most likely be a few other options to earn a little cash back!
Were you able to use these or any of the other Chase Offers? Let us know in the comments and good luck!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them