Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Recently, I’ve found multiple Chase Offers that I have been able to take advantage of including restaurants, grocery stores and now Airbnb. Generally, the cash back or discounts range from $5-$100 or from 5%-30% off. I typically use the offers to save a little money on spending that I would be doing anyway. I was recently targeted for a new Airbnb offer which was perfect since we have a group trip to Mexico coming up at the end of the year and I was in charge of booking our place. Back in February, Jason wrote an article about an Airbnb offer that he received which provided up to 15% off and while my offer was not this good it was still a worthwhile credit.
What are Chase Offers and How Do I Access on the App?
- Chase Offers allow you to earn statement credit when you make purchases from selected retailers
- These offers can be found and added online or on the Chase Mobile App (I’ll describe the app process below)
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account
- Scroll ALL the way down until you see Chase Offers; sometimes it may take a second to load
- Click “See all offers” and then choose “Add to card” when you find one you will use
- Once you make a purchase the statement credit will show in 1-2 weeks (I was credited back the after 3 or 4 days)
What’s the deal with the Current Airbnb Chase Offer
- Earn 5% back on your Airbnb reservation with a $28 maximum (Your offer may vary)
- This offer appeared under both my Chase Sapphire Reserve and Freedom cards but not my Southwest or IHG
- Expires 8/13/2019
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
The other benefit of the Chase Offers is that you will still earn points on your purchases. For our Airbnb rental I used the Chase Sapphire Reserve in order to earn 3 UR points per dollar spent. While not as lucrative as the 15% offer earlier this year, this offer is definitely one to take advantage of if you are going to be using an Airbnb soon. Even if you don’t use this Airbnb offer there will most likely be a few options to earn a little cash back!
Were you able to use this or any of the other Chase Offers? Let us know in the comments and good luck!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them