Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here are some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Surprise surprise! Cathay Pacific is honoring the crazy first and business class “sale” fare from a few days ago. Did you get any booked?
- The “people mover” at ORD that lets you go between terminals is shutting down on January 8th and won’t re-open until fall. It already is only open on weekends – when we were there a few months ago, we had to take the bus to get from our CVG-ORD connection (and the United Polaris lounge ORD!) over to T5.
- Speaking of Chicago, a United plane made an emergency landing there on Tuesday night
- There’s a well researched article on miles and points from the Wall Street Journal. You can read commentary over at reddit or view a non-paywall version of the article here
- Should you help your child draw on the seatback tables on aircraft?
Up for more travel news? Read our last installment – Is this the end of Norwegian Air?