If you’ve missed any of my earlier posts about Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel deals, here is the recap so far
- SPG / Marriott Black Friday and Cyber Monday hotel deals
- Wyndham Black Friday / Cyber Monday hotel deals
- American Airlines Black Friday / Cyber Monday offer – bonus on buying miles
- Amazon Black Friday travel deals that are still available
- Ebates Cyber Monday deals – 4% Walmart 6% Amazon, 8% eBay etc, up to 25%
Cyber Monday Groupon deals
Groupon is also in the mix – here are a few of the Cyber Monday Groupon deals that are travel related. First one was this framed magnetic pin travel map (32.5”x22.5”)
There is a World one as well as a USA one. Now they just need to come out with one for all 3,143 COUNTIES :-). The maps are normally $128.50 but are on sale through Tuesday for $47.99. Each map comes with 50 magnetic pins.
I have one of these magnetic travel maps and I love it. There are actually quite a few interesting maps including glow in the dark ones, scratch off, etc.
Other Groupon Cyber Monday deals
There are a couple of other decent Groupon Cyber Monday deals in the travel / tech arena, though obviously what makes a deal for you is different for each person. As I always say, buying something you don’t need for 60% off is a waste of 40% of your money 🙂
Still, here were a few that caught my eye
- Nikon D3400 24.2MP DSLR Camera and Lens Bundle (15-Piece) – regularly over $800 now $449.99 (or the Canon bundle for $429)
- Verdi 21″ Hardside Spinner Carry-On Luggage – 70% off; now $28.99
- Olympia USA Monaco Expandable 3-piece Spinner luggage – 80% off; now $107.99
Check out all the Groupon Cyber Monday deals here
As always, there are many shopping portals that will pay out for purchases at Groupon, so check those as well. If you choose to go through my Groupon links, I appreciate it!
Still waiting for the big Cyber Monday travel deals on actual travel (airfare) but keep checking on PointsWithACrew.com – I’ll post them as they come in