Various packages for Choice Privileges Points go on sale today with Daily Getaways at 1pm ET. These packages were so popular last few years that they sold out almost immediately. And this year, Daily Getaway is making dramatically more packages available for sale. Depending on which package you purchase, the cost per point ranges from 0.48 cents to 0.57 cents, higher than last year’s price of 0.40 – 0.45 cents per point.
- 55,000 points for $265, or 0.48 cents per point – 800 packages available
- 42,000 points for $205, or 0.49 cents per point – 1048 packages available
- 28,000 points for $144, or 0.51 cents per point – 1571 packages available
- 14,000 points for $80, or 0.57 cents per point – 3143 package available
Detail of the Offers include:
- Travel anytime as long as your Choice account stays active.
- No more than two (2) sets of points purchased through each offer are allowed per loyalty number.
- A maximum of eight (8) sets of points is allowed per loyalty number across all Choice Hotels offers.
- Points will be posted to the account number given at time of purchase within ten (10) business days of confirmation.
- Once points are posted into a Choice Privileges account, they never expire as long as you have activity within 18 months.
I purchased Choice points through Daily Getaways every year the past few years/ The points had served me well – from four nights in Bahamas with access to Atlantis, a last minute weekend stay near the Jersey Shores in the peak of summer, to a weekend getaway in Napa Valley for that expensive $1,000 dinner for two at The French Laundry. There are definitely value to be had with Choice points.
- [SEE: 4 Best Uses of Choice points]
- [SEE: Napa Winery Inn – a solid redemption of 30,000 Choice points ]
I have only 600 points left in my Choice account, so I will be buying these packages today. Hopefully with much bigger quantities this year, it would not be too hard to score a few packages.
Coming up tomorrow – IHG Points packages! Read about the 6 best uses of IHG points before deciding if you want to buy or not.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them