Today’s Daily Getaways include five different Las Vegas packages, ranging from $400 to $2000, all representing about 50% savings. Packages will go on sale at 1pm ET. Quantity is extremely limited.
- Four (4) consecutive nights in a Contemporary Tower Room (double occupancy) at the Excalibur.
- Two (2) tickets to Tournament of Kings.
- $400 food & beverage credit at Camelot Steakhouse.
- Offer expires January 31, 2019. Blackout dates of December 30 and 31, 2018 apply.
- Two (2) consecutive nights in a Spa Suite (double occupancy) at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino. Room and tax included.
- Two (2) tickets to Zumanity™ by Cirque du Soleil®.
- Dinner for two (2) at Gallagher’s Steakhouse (valued at $400).
- Offer is available through December 28, 2018.
- Four (4) consecutive nights in a Tower Premium Room at the Luxor (double occupancy).
- Two (2) tickets to The Blue Man Group.
- $400 Food & Beverage credit for select Luxor restaurants.
- Offer valid anytime through January 31, 2018. Blackout dates of December 30 and 31, 2018, apply.
- Three (3) consecutive nights in a one-bedroom Sky View Suite at Mandalay Bay. Maximum double occupancy.
- Two (2) tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay.
- Two (2) dinners for two (2) people at a restaurant of your choice inside Mandalay Bay.
- Two (2) 50-minute massages (one per guest) at Spa Mandalay.
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Mandalay Bay). Gratuity not included.
- Offer expires January 31, 2019. Blackout dates apply for December 30, 2018 through January 2, 2019.
- Three (3) consecutive nights in a Bellagio Suite at the Bellagio(double occupancy).
- Two (2) tickets to a performance of “O™” by Cirque du Soleil®.
- One (1) dinner for two (2) at any Fine Dining restaurant at Bellagio.
- Two spa treatments, one per person (valued at $500).
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Bellagio), gratuity not included.
- Invited guest check-in at the Bellagio.
- Offer expires December 28, 2018.
Who is heading to Vegas in style?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them