Today’s Daily Getaways is six different packages with Caesars Entertainment., with up to 50% savings. Details can be found here. Each package has extremely limited quantity and will go on sale at 1pm ET. Travel must be completed by July 1, 2019 and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival.
Be a Bally’s Las Vegas VIP – $315
- Value: $630 (50% savings), see details here.
- Two (2) nights accommodations in a newly renovated Jubilee King Room at Bally’s Las Vegas.
- Two (2) tickets to any Caesars Entertainment show.
- Two (2) Buffet of Buffets passes.
- In-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between airport and hotel.
Parisian Escape in Las Vegas – $350
- Value: $700 (50% savings), see details here.
- Accommodations in a Red Room Premier for two consecutive nights at Paris Las Vegas (double occupancy).
- A $150 credit to use for dinner for two (2) at your choice of Caesars Entertainment owned restaurant within the hotel.
- A $150 credit to use for your choice of treatments at Mandara Spa.
- In-room bottle of champagne.
- Round-trip limousine transportation between McCarran International Airport and Paris Las Vegas.
Suites at Rio Las Vegas – $520
- Value: $945 (45% savings). see details here.
- Accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights in a Premium Studio Suite (double occupancy) at Rio.
- A $100 dining credit to use at your choice of restaurants, bars and lounges within the hotel.
- Round-trip transportation for two between the Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel & Casino McCarran International Airport.
A Luxurious Getaway in Las Vegas at The Cromwell – $590
- Value: $1,000 (41% savings), see details here.
- Accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights in a Luxury King Room The Cromwell (double occupancy)
- A $100 breakfast dining credit at Giada’s Restaurant
- Access to Drais day pool and nightclub. Additional charges may apply for attendance of a headlining act
- In-room Champagne
- Round-trip airport limousine transportation between McCarran International Airport and The Cromwell
Harrah’s Atlantic City – $650
- Value: $1,300 (50% savings), see details here.
- Accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights in a luxurious Bayview Premium Room at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (double occupancy).
- Gourmet dinner for two (2) at your choice of restaurant at Harrah’s (maximum value of $150). Must be a Caesars Entertainment Owned Restaurant.
- Round-trip limousine transfers between hotel and Atlantic City International Airport.
- In-room Champagne.
Suites at Caesars Palace Las Vegas – $1,400
- Value: $2,260 (~49% savings), details here
- Accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights in a plush suite at Caesars Palace Las Vegas(double occupancy).
- A $200 dining credit to use at your choice of restaurants and bars owned by Caesars Palace.
- Two (2) fitness center day passes to the award winning Qua Spa.
- Complimentary internet access for one device.
- Round-trip airport transportation between Caesars Palace and McCarran International Airport.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them