Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here’s a new airfare deal that could get you to Switzerland for as low as $435. If you use your points with Chase, you could be flying for less than 30K Ultimate Rewards. Lots of opportunities to travel to Europe between now through March (early Spring Break for most). I also wrote this deal a few weeks ago:
What’s the deal
- Fly between October through March 2019 (excluding major holidays) – flexibility is key
- Airfare as low as $436 roundtrip in economy
- Or, using your points with your Chase Sapphire Reserve for as low as 29,000 Ultimate Rewards
- Start your search using Google Flights
- Fly from these 9 major US cities
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Fort Lauderdale
Listed below are the sample fares.
The last time I flew to Europe using United’s Excursionist Perk, I used 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards. This 29K URs to Zurich is not too shabby if you can make it work. This deal will not last and is subject to change without notice. Let me know if you will take advantage of this offer.