Visiting Disney World or any Disney Amusement Park could get quite pricey. If you’re planning a trip to Disney World soon, or perhaps later this summer, make sure you check out this special offer. Here are a few of the articles we’ve written in the past about Disney World savings.
- Hacking Disney World: This is how some people visit Disney for over 50% off
- Top 5 Disney World Tips for a Budget Traveler
- Disney World: Travel Hacker Style
There’s a new offer at Disney World that’s available between now and the summer of 2019. You just need to find which deal will work best for you. A typical visit to Disney World starts at $109 per day (one park only). The price goes down as you add more days to your park visit. Click here for the 1 Park Per Day tickets. However, if you plan on visiting up to 4 days, shown below are Disney World’s 4-Park Magic Tickets.
What’s the deal with Disney World’s 4-Park Magic Tickets
There are three different options for you to choose from. Here’s a snapshot of Disney World’s 4-Park Magic Tickets:
- Choose from one of the three options listed above
- Make sure you’re aware of the valid dates for those tickets
- Admission now through September 30, 2019 (choose accordingly)
- This is not a park hopper, this allows you to visit ONE PARK PER DAY
- 1-Day Magic Kingdom Park
- 1-Day Epcot
- 1-Day Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 1-Day Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tickets must be used within 7 days from first use or by noted date
- Purchase tickets by creating a Disney Account for free (click here).
Explore full details about 4-Park Magic Tickets, including usage dates and pricing for adults and children.
- Price – Adult: $85 per day ($340 total plus tax)
- Price – Child: $80 per day ($320 total plus tax)
- Usage Dates: Valid for admission January 18 through March 1, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Price – Adult: $89 per day ($356 total plus tax)
- Price – Child: $84 per day ($336 total plus tax)
- Usage Dates: Valid for admission January 18 through March 14, March 27 through April 9, April 27 through May 27, and August 19 through September 30, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Price – Adult: $95 per day ($380 total plus tax)
- Price – Child: $90 per day ($360 total plus tax)
- Usage Dates: Valid for admission January 18 through March 14, March 27 through April 9, and April 27 through September 30, 2019. Tickets must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 30, 2019, whichever comes first.
As mentioned above, choose the package that works for you. Be aware of the black out dates. If the 4-Park Magic deal does not work for you, click here for your other ticket options.
Let us know if you plan on taking advantage of this deal. Good luck.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them