Starwood Q1 2018 promotion is structured in a way similar to Marriott’s MegaBonus promotion. Named “SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends”, the new Starwood Q1 2018 promotion will allow you to earn doubt points for stays through April 15, 2018.
Starwood Q1 2018 Promotion
Terms of the promotion can be found here and include:
- Members must register online at spg.com/greatweeks by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time March 31, 2018.
- Registered Members can earn bonus Starpoints® on eligible stays from January 16, 2018, through April 15, 2018 (the “earning period”), at SPG® hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion.
- Registered members may earn double Starpoints beginning on their second stay within the earning period at SPG hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion.
- Registered members may also earn an additional 500 bonus Starpoints beginning on their second stay if their qualifying stay includes a Friday or Saturday night (Thursday or Friday night in the Middle East for SPG hotels and resorts participating in the Promotion located in the following locations: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.)
- The bonus Starpoints will post to the Registered Member’s SPG Account within two (2) to four (4) weeks after the qualifying stay posts.
Stack with Amex Offer in January and save $60 or more
Currently there is one Amex Offer that you can take advantage of while staying at Starwood hotels in January. You can save $60 on charges of $300 or more at participating SPG hotels in the U.S. The offer expires on January 31, 2018. If you have the offer on multiple cards and your total hotel bill is over $600, you might be able to split your bill onto multiple cards and save even more!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them