Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
American Airlines is running a promotion through their shopping portal to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The best thing about the promotion though is that it is valid at any of their shopping partners so you aren’t limited to buying chocolates and flowers. When you make a $200 or more purchase through the American Airlines AAvantage eShopping site, you will earn 500 bonus miles!
What You Need to Know
- Purchases must be made between 1/29/18 and 2/11/18 at 11:59:59 pm ET
- One-time 500 bonus mile award on member’s cumulative qualify purchases of $200 or more before shipping or tax
- Bonus is in addition to standard AAdvantage miles earned through shopping portal
- Allow 8-10 weeks after promotion ends for bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage eShopping account
- Gift cards and other cash equivalent purchases don’t qualify
- You must click through to the store website using the link on the American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping site in order to get credit for your purchase
- See full offer page here
Earn Extra Miles with These Retailers
A few retailers are offering even more miles per dollar spent right now. Here are a few that caught my eye:
- ProFlowers – 15 miles per dollar (regularly 10 miles per dollar)
- Shari’s Berries – 20 miles per dollar (regularly 10 miles per dollar)
- The Body Shop – 15 miles per dollar (regularly 5 miles per dollar)
Whenever you are planning on taking advantage of a promotion like this, it’s always worth it to check a few shopping portals to make sure you are getting the best return. You may want to check out this United promotion before pulling the trigger on your purchase.
Where will you shop to take advantage of this promotion?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them