Amazon Prime Day 2018 is here! Check out all of our Amazon Prime Day deals here
Just noticed this promotion when I logged into my daughter’s United MileagePlus account yesterday. Earn 10x miles on select flights from San Francisco bay area through April 30, 2017.
The promotion apparently was loaded into my daughter’s account on February 17. It seems to be targeted, as I did not receive any similar promotion for my account. Registration is required before taking the first flight. The table below shows the total miles you will earn. If you are interested, you can register here on United’s website using promo code TB7M15. Out of curiosity, I tried registering my account and my husband’s account, and I was successful with both accounts!
Terms of the promotion include:
- Only original recipients of this email invitation can register and participate in this promotion. However, I was able to register several accounts using the promo code.
- Registration is required by April 30, 2017. Only tickets or Economy Plus purchases on eligible flights purchased after registration and within the ticketing and travel dates will qualify.
- To qualify for this offer, eligible members must register through the promotion website prior to travel, then purchase and complete qualifying nonstop segments on United® or United Express® between San Francisco (SFO) and one of the following: Austin, TX (AUS), Las Vegas, NV (LAS), Los Angeles, CA (LAX), Minneapolis, MN (MSP), Orlando, FL (MCO), Palm Springs, CA (PSP), Portland, OR (PDX), Seattle, WA (SEA) or Washington DC (DCA) during the qualifying ticketing and travel dates.
- Ticketing dates: February 17, 2017 through April 30, 2017.
- Offer is valid for travel beginning on or after February 17, 2017, and completed on or before April 30, 2017.
- This offer is valid on paid qualifying segments flown on United or United Express and it is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- For this offer, a qualifying segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- Tickets purchased in Basic Economy (N fare class) are not eligible for this promotion.
- For segments qualifying for this offer, promotional bonus award miles will be credited at five times the fareFootnote *.
- For Economy Plus purchases on segments qualifying for this offer, promotional bonus award miles will be credited at five times the purchase price.
- Registered members can earn a maximum of 50,000 bonus award miles in accordance with this promotion and these terms and conditions.
- Bonus award miles do not count toward Premier® status or Million Miler Status and do not apply to class-of-service bonus miles, Premier bonus miles or promotional Premier qualifying miles. This offer does not include any bonus Premier qualifying dollars.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- The member’s MileagePlus® account number must be included on each reservation and qualifying activity must be posted to the member’s account in order to qualify for this offer.
- Flights on award travel tickets and other tickets that do not earn Premier qualifying credits do not qualify for meeting the requirements of this offer.
- Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion on April 30, 2017. Bonus will be calculated using the originally ticketed fare and/or fare classes and Economy Plus purchases, as applicable, and subsequent changes to any fare and/or fare classes as a result of itinerary changes, complimentary or paid upgrade, purchase of travel products, irregular operations or otherwise will not be considered.
- E-Ticket purchase is required.
This offer seems to be focusing on flights out of the San Francisco United hub. I wonder if there are other similar offers out there, perhaps for flights out of other United hubs? Let us know if you receive a similar offer in your United MileagePlus account.