Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Daily Getaways is a series of daily deals on various travel sites that have run the last several years in the spring. I wrote a week or so ago on the deals for the first 3 weeks of the Daily Getaways, which featured deals on Alamo, IHG points, Hilton, Hyatt and more.
The deals are loaded at 1pm EDT each day, and sometimes the deals sell out super fast, and sometimes the deals are still available for days afterwards.
For example, the deals for the first 2 days of the Daily Getaways promotion (50% off Alamo gift certificates and cheap(er) IHG points) are still asll available for purchase as the time of this post.
I first read on Deals we Like about the final two weeks of the Daily Getaways (from April 13th through April 22nd) being finally loaded.
The 8 deals are:
- Monday April 13 – Universal Orlando theme park tickets
- Tuesday April 14 – Caesar’s in Las Vegas
- Wednesday April 15 – Hertz rental cars
- Thursday April 16 – Busch Gardens / Sea World theme park tickets
- Friday April 17 – Marriott hotels
- Monday April 20 – Fairmont hotels
- Tuesday April 21 – Bellagio / Luxor / Circus Circus in Las Vegas
- Wednesday April 22 – Expedia ($1000 hotel coupon for only $650)
Any of those sound interesting to you? If so, you can sign up to get email alerts on the Daily Getaways site.