Time to recap the best deals and news of the week
- Even though Club Carlson is removing their Bonus Award night, there are a couple of promotions going around right now that make a 1 or 2 night mattress run probably worth it – find out how many points you can get from just 1 Club Carlson stay.
- I was interviewed for the Couple Money Podcast about how to travel for free with kids
- Computing the “ultimate” European road trip
- Best Western is offering a promotion where you can get a $50 gift card after 2 stays – coupled with an Amex Sync offer that is going on right now, there could be some value there.
- Speaking of free money, you can get a $25 gift card for test-driving a Subaru. In my experience, you very rarely have to actually test drive the car to get the gift card.
- Southwest Companion Pass? British Airways short-haul flights? Taking a look at what’s the best travel rewards deal out there.
- 6 people (plus a few more) that have walked around the world!
- There is still plenty of business class availability on Aer Lingus for the summer / fall. If you’re using Avios to book those (and you should!) you’ll want to remember to book those flights before the British Airways devaluation at the end of April.
Which was your favorite post of the week?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them