Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
(UPDATE 12/1 – Reposting this as the last day to do it is tomorrow, 12/2)
As we approach Black Friday, we’re likely to see every possible company try to come up with “Black Friday” or “Cyber Monday” deals, in the hopes of catching some of the billions of dollars of spending that will happen this week
IHG is teasing a big Cyber Monday sale (remains to be seen how “big” it is), but they have one deal that is already active that is a quick and easy way to get 1,000 IHG points
1,000 IHG points for downloading the app
IHG is giving their “Biggest Member Event” ever and teasing a big Cyber Monday sale, but available already (through December 2nd), you can download the app to get 1,000 points. (Note that I couldn’t get this part to show up on Chrome – had to use Safari). You’ll have to never have downloaded the app before and then sign in. There is not a requirement to make a stay or purchase, and the points should show up within 6 weeks. It doesn’t say how long you have to keep the app on your phone, but personally I’d probably wait a few weeks until your points post.
IHG 1000 points for downloading the app terms
Here are the terms and conditions for this promotion
- To participate in this “Download the App to Get 1K Points Offer” (the “Offer”), an individual must be an IHG One Rewards member and not previously downloaded the IHG® App.
- If a member meets these requirements and downloads the IHG App on or before December 2,2022 the member can earn 1,000 IHG One Rewards bonus points.
- This Offer is valid and applies to first time downloads only.
- The Offer can only be redeemed once, and a maximum of 1,000 bonus points can be achieved.
- The time needed for awarding points can vary with each promotion, so please allow up to six (6) weeks for bonus points to be posted to recipient’s account.
Sure, 1000 points are not worth very much ($5?) but this seems like something that is pretty easy to do and every little bit helps
(H/T: One Mile at a Time)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them