Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The folks from SoFi are at it again. We’ve covered them a few times here recently as they are giving away some pretty easy free money
(SEE ALSO: Get another free $100 from SoFi)
20% off Lyft rides
I just got another email from them offering 20% off all Lyft rides if you have a SoFi account and use your SoFi debit card as your form of payment for Lyft
- Add your SoFi Money card to your Lyft account and set it as your default payment method.
- Start riding—and earning! You can get 20% cash back every time you pay for a Lyft ride with SoFi Money.
- The more you ride, the more you can earn—up to $1,000 back.
- Offer valid 11/20/19-2/18/20.
How to get your $50
The $50 comes from opening up a SoFi account if you don’t already have one. The $50 bonus is only currently available through referral links and is super easy. Signing up takes about 2-3 minutes and involves filling out your personal information and linking a bank account for an ACH transfer. You have to put in $100 and in my case, the $50 bonus posted the next day.
This truly is a no-brainer IMO.
Then, if you’re playing in 2 player mode or have another trusted person, you can refer them – that’s where the $200 comes in.
- Use my SoFi referral link (or anyone else’s, if you … sniff… don’t love me 😀 ) to open an account – you’ll get $50
- Then you refer your spouse or other trusted friend – they get $50 and you get $50 for the referral (EDIT: originally the referral bonus was $100 but now it’s $50)
- Total of $150 to the good, and then you can keep chaining referrals if you want
Good luck and happy travels!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them