The folks from SoFi are at it again. We’ve covered them a few times here recently as they are giving away some pretty easy free money
(SEE ALSO: Get another free $100 from SoFi)
20% off Lyft rides
I just got another email from them offering 20% off all Lyft rides if you have a SoFi account and use your SoFi debit card as your form of payment for Lyft
- Add your SoFi Money card to your Lyft account and set it as your default payment method.
- Start riding—and earning! You can get 20% cash back every time you pay for a Lyft ride with SoFi Money.
- The more you ride, the more you can earn—up to $1,000 back.
- Offer valid 11/20/19-2/18/20.
How to get your $50
The $50 comes from opening up a SoFi account if you don’t already have one. The $50 bonus is only currently available through referral links and is super easy. Signing up takes about 2-3 minutes and involves filling out your personal information and linking a bank account for an ACH transfer. You have to put in $100 and in my case, the $50 bonus posted the next day.
This truly is a no-brainer IMO.
Then, if you’re playing in 2 player mode or have another trusted person, you can refer them – that’s where the $200 comes in.
- Use my SoFi referral link (or anyone else’s, if you … sniff… don’t love me 😀 ) to open an account – you’ll get $50
- Then you refer your spouse or other trusted friend – they get $50 and you get $50 for the referral (EDIT: originally the referral bonus was $100 but now it’s $50)
- Total of $150 to the good, and then you can keep chaining referrals if you want
Good luck and happy travels!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.