Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
We recently published a list of Amex Offers that was focused on travel. Click here for that entry. We also just posted this new offer with Delta where you could get $160 back on this Amex Offer.
Well, shortly after I shared the Delta deal, one of our readers clued me in on another Amex Offer. This tip came from Brett H., it’s another Amex Offer and this time it’s with jetBlue.
What’s the deal
- Spend $200 or more with JetBlue
- One-time $40 statement credit will be received
- Offer expires 11/20/2018
- See Offer Terms below for other guidelines and restrictions
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
So before you make any travel plans, make sure to check your Amex Offers. And if your travels happen to be with JetBlue, here’s your chance to get a one-time $40 credit for purchases of $200 or more.
Will you be taking advantage of this offer? Good luck!
[H/T Brett H.]