Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
We are in the middle of Amazon Prime “Day” but before you do any more Prime Day shopping (or any shopping at Amazon), make sure and take advantage of this offer to get a $5 promo credit
It is limited to Amazon Prime members- if you’re not, you can get a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime here, but I don’t see any other limitations other than that supplies are limited and 1 per member. I count Amazon gift cards as pretty close to cash, so this is a no-brainer deal. All Amazon links in this post and throughout the site may pay me a commission if you purchase through them. Thank you for the support – it’s how we keep the site going. Here are a few items that are already
How to get your $5 Amazon credit
Here is how to get your $5 Amazon credit,
- First visit the promotion page,
- Click the button on the page to add the coupon code to your account
- Add $25 or more in Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart, and complete your purchase
- Your $5 promotional credit will be applied to your account within two days after your qualifying Amazon.com Gift Card purchase
Terms and Conditions aka the fine print
- Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), July 16, 2019 while supplies last.
- Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
- Amazon.com Gift Card purchases must total at least $25 in combined value, and the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com by an Amazon.com Prime member account. Amazon.com Gift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com Gift Cards purchased through Prime Now do not qualify for this promotion.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $5 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com Prime account that was used to purchase the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) within two (2) days after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- This limited time offer and associated promotional code expire at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) July 16, 2019 or when supplies have been exhausted, whichever occurs first. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after September 1, 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) will be forfeited.
What to buy at Amazon
Don’t forget that we are in the middle of Amazon Prime Day 2019, so be sure to see our post on 6 Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals you definitely want to check out.
Good luck and happy shopping!