The Chase Offers Airbnb deal seems to be a fixture on my Chase Sapphire Reserve card. I have now been able to take advantage of the Chase Offers Airbnb deals multiple times this year. Each time I have been provided 5% back on reservations with a $28 maximum. I took advantage of the offer to get a little cash back on a Mexico rental and for a Europe trip. Back in February, Jason wrote an article about an Airbnb offer that he received which provided up to 15% off and while my offers have not been that good it is still a worthwhile credit. Besides the Airbnb offers it seems like hotels and travel sites are getting in on the game too. My most recent offers have included 15% back at Sheraton, W Hotels or Westin, 10% back at Best Western and 5% back at Hotel Tonight. Make sure to click on each offer to review the offer details which will vary for each.
What are Chase Offers and How Do I Access on the App?
- Chase Offers allow you to earn statement credit when you make purchases from selected retailers
- These offers can be found and added online or on the Chase Mobile App (I’ll describe the app process below)
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account
- Scroll ALL the way down until you see Chase Offers; sometimes it may take a second to load
- Click “See all offers” and then choose “Add to card” when you find one you will use
- Once you make a purchase the statement credit will show in 1-2 weeks (I was credited back the after 3 or 4 days)
What’s the deal with the Current Airbnb Chase Offer
- Earn 5% back on your Airbnb reservation with a $28 maximum (Your offer may vary)
- This time the offer appeared under my Chase Sapphire Reserve card and Freedom but not my IHG. The last round was on both my CSR only. It seems like these offers are a case of YMMV.
- Expires 12/12/2019
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
The other benefit of the Chase Offers is that you will still earn points on your purchases. That means an Airbnb rental purchased through the Chase Sapphire Reserve will earn 3 UR points per dollar spent. While not as lucrative as the 15% offer earlier this year, this offer is definitely one to take advantage of if you are going to be using an Airbnb soon. Even if you don’t use this Airbnb offer there will most likely be a few other options to earn a little cash back!
Were you able to use this or any of the other Chase Offers? Let us know in the comments and good luck!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.