Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Sweden’s ice hotel is now open 365 days a year. That’s already on my bucket list – but maybe now it’s time for a road trip!
- Homeland Security is now asking travelers for their Facebook, Linkedin and other social media accounts. Thankfully this does not apply to US citizens at this time but instead residents of 32 countries traveling under the “visa waiver” program.
- A very interesting podcast from Freakonomics about why we are still using cash.
- Here’s the saddest first class flight on Alaska Airlines…. ever
- It may be the end of getting extra help from the AAngels at Admiral’s Clubs
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Pro-Christmas Twitter user offers free airport rides; hilarity ensues
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them