Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- The Devil’s Advocate shared a secret way to get to the Centurion Lounge at LaGuardia airport that I personally did not know (but maybe you did?). It’s even harder to get to than the Amex Centurion Lounge at the Las Vegas airport
- I also did not know that you could just reject Citibank’s arbitration agreement
- A British Twitter user tweeted out that if anybody was offended by Christmas, he would drive them to the airport. Hilarity ensued…
.@AnishUKIP Hi Anish – I’m offended by Christmas and I’m flying out of Luton on Thursday. Pick me up at about 10.15am?
— Tim (@ruudboy) December 3, 2016
- Doctor of Credit is giving away a $100 Amazon gift card – all you have to do is follow him on Twitter (which, frankly, you should already be doing!)
- You can now redeem Citi ThankYou points for Garuda Indonesia awards online (instead of having to call in)
- To probably nobody’s real surprise, most of the flights going out to Cuba are going with quite a few empty seats
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: When your Macbook goes missing… on a plane… and you SEE who has it!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them