Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- The Devil’s Advocate shared a secret way to get to the Centurion Lounge at LaGuardia airport that I personally did not know (but maybe you did?). It’s even harder to get to than the Amex Centurion Lounge at the Las Vegas airport
- I also did not know that you could just reject Citibank’s arbitration agreement
- A British Twitter user tweeted out that if anybody was offended by Christmas, he would drive them to the airport. Hilarity ensued…
.@AnishUKIP Hi Anish – I’m offended by Christmas and I’m flying out of Luton on Thursday. Pick me up at about 10.15am?
— Tim (@ruudboy) December 3, 2016
- Doctor of Credit is giving away a $100 Amazon gift card – all you have to do is follow him on Twitter (which, frankly, you should already be doing!)
- You can now redeem Citi ThankYou points for Garuda Indonesia awards online (instead of having to call in)
- To probably nobody’s real surprise, most of the flights going out to Cuba are going with quite a few empty seats
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: When your Macbook goes missing… on a plane… and you SEE who has it!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them