I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past 7 days
As always, if you’ve enjoyed some of these posts, you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or sign up for our our once-daily email
There’s always a fine line between letting people know about deals and getting deals killed
Here were some thoughts about how we killed THAT deal, FAST!
IHG came out with its new fall promotion called IHG Accelerate
Originally, I discounted the IHG Accelerate promotion, but this week I decided to rethink my IHG Accelerate promotion offers
Of course, unlike people who like to go to Bora Bora, I “wasted” my IHG free nights somewhere else…
Avianca has created a new award chart that splits the United States in 3 different regions
Avianca isn’t known for its geography – they put Montana and Florida in the same zone!??
Find out how you can take advantage of it by booking awards for only 7500 miles
- If you signed up for the SPG Amex Business credit card when it had the increased signup bonus, find out how you can get into Sheraton Clubs worldwide for free.
Miles, Points and Credit cards
- I’ve been playing the SPG Open the World game religiously for the past few weeks, but this time I actually WON!
- If you have an SPG Amex card or an Amex Platinum card – here’s how to get the free American Express Boingo Internet benefit
- There are 2 great American Express credit card offers – Amex EveryDay 25,000 point signup bonus and 50,000 points for the Premier Rewards Gold card
- Looking to cancel your credit card? Here’s how NOT to lose your miles and points.
- There are 2 new benefit changes for the Citi AAdvantage card
News and Notes
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: Wasting free night certs, reselling, making American give me my $200, and the best of the week
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I wanted to let you know that oftentimes when I click on your hyperlink from boardingarea.com, I get redirected to some sort of virus that asks me to call an 800 number. The only way to regain access to my computer is to perform a reboot. Are other readers having this same issue?
Yes, on several of the Boarding Area blogs – including VFTW, OMAAT. Have had to shut the browser, but luckily not had to do total reboot. Beyond annoying.