Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
If you haven’t heard yet, IHG is back with Accelerate Q2 2018!
Sign Up For Accelerate Q2 2018
Signing up is easy! Follow these steps:
- Log in to your IHG account online.
- Once logged in, go to the current promotion’s page.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and hit register.
Once registered, you’ll be able to get back to your Accelerate promotion by going to the “Offers” page of your account.
Check out some of our previous Accelerate Offers!
- IHG Accelerate Spring 2016 promotion
- IHG Accelerate Summer 2016 promotion
- IHG Accelerate Fall 2016 promotion
- IHG Accelerate Spring 2017 promotion
- IHG Accelerate Q2 2017 promotion
- IHG Accelerate Q3 2017 promotion
- IHG Accelerate Q1 2018 promotion
Personally, I’m underwhelmed with my Accelerate Offer. I’ve only actually followed through with these offers once before, to the tune of 31,400 points for 2 stays, one of which I already had planned. Unfortunately, I’m not so lucky this time around. Check out my offers below:
When all is said and done, I’d have to stay a bare minimum of 5 nights, across 2 stays for all the points. One of those stays would have to be in May, and one would have to be in a Hotel Indigo or Even hotel. My total haul would be 42,500 IHG points. That puts me at 8,500 IHG points earned per night, or a value of $42.5 per night (I value IHG points at a conservative half cent per point).
With no hotel stays coming up in May or June, this one just doesn’t cut it. Check to see what your offers for Accelerate Q2 2018 are on the IHG site. Hopefully you did better than me!