Occasionally I see some interesting travel related products being crowd funded that I think you guys might be interested in. We’ve talked about Fluent Forever (an app to learn languages), and the Voyage Travel Bag among others. Here’s a few of the travel related crowd funded projects that I’ve seen
Travel related kickstarters:
- Simurgh Ultima All-Weather Windbreaker ($18,773 funded; fund by Mar 24)
- Evolutionary Backpack | Perfect for Travel, Work, and Beyond ($121,215 funded; fund by Apr 14)
- HOMI All-Climate Tactical Jacket ($53,114 funded; fund by Apr 20)
- Benro Theta: the Intelligent Modular Travel Tripod ($561,201 funded; fund by Apr 21)
- Feiyu Pocket 3: Cordless Detachable 3-Axis Gimbal Camera ($457,241 funded; fund by May 6)
- HEIPI: The Lightest and Most Compact 3-in-1 Travel Tripod (already funded; no end date)
- RetraStrap luggage travel strap (already funded; no end date)
- Uphold - Pocket-Size Reusable Folding Travel Cutlery (already funded; no end date)
Today I wanted to talk a bit about the Urban Tech jacket, billed as the world’s first nano-tech heated jacket. It is on Kickstarter through January 25th. All Kickstarter links may pay me a commission if you boost the project through my link.
Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket features
The Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket has ultra-thin (60x thinner than human hair) metallic fibers that heat up the jacket in less than 10 seconds at a push of a button.
Here are a few pictures of the Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket
It comes in men’s and women’s styles in a variety of color.
Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket video
Here’s a video showing off some of the different options and features of the Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket
Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket backing levels and cost
The Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket is on Kickstarter and has currently raised nearly AUD$42,000 (~USD$30,000) from a $10,000 goal. Here are a few of the levels that you can back the project at
- AUD$259 (USD$183) for one jacket
- AUD$518 (USD$366) for two jackets
- AUD$777 (USD$549) for three jackets
Again, here is the link to back the Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket kickstarter – you have until January 25th to back the project, and the Urban Tech Nano-Tech Heated Jacket is currently scheduled to ship in April 2019
What do you think of this jacket? Planning on backing this? Leave your experience in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them