United Airlines and her partner airline Air Canada are running a current sale to Copenhagen, with excellent prices available from the West Coast and Chicago. In some cases, low cost carriers are matching the deals as well. While winter and spring prices are nice, the addition of summer dates for roughly the same price is very exciting.
First here are the winter and spring prices, generally good from January through March, with extra dates sometimes available in April and May.
- Los Angeles: $386
- San Francisco: $398 (Norwegian Air only, Jan – Mar)
- Chicago: $435 (Iceland Air)); $447 (UA, AC)
- Las Vegas: $463
- Seattle: $466
If you’re looking for summer dates, most of these cities have great prices as well. All are good in mid-August, with scattered dates in June and July.
- Los Angeles: $403
- Chicago: $435 (Iceland Air), $459 (UA, AC)
- Seattle: $483
- Las Vegas: $470
All of these are basic economy fares. There are noted BE differences with each airline:
- United and Air Canada: meals and carry-on bag included with fare, but not seat selection
- IcelandAir: seat choice and carry-on included with fare, plus free stopover in Iceland; meals cost extra
- Norwegian: only carry-on included with fare
These fares may last for a few days or disappear tomorrow. So book early if you’re interested (all of these come with a 24-hour refund guarantee.
(SEE ALSO: Best & Cheapest Way from CPH Airport to Copenhagen City Center)
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Stops: Toronto
- Arrival: Copenhagen
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search your favorite OTA / Google Flights for departure and destination
- January – March, extra dates Apr – May; mid-August with select dates June – July. Different cities have different availability
- 4 or 7-day stay required, depending on dates and routes
Where to Stay in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Marriott (SEE ALSO: Copenhagen Marriott Hotel Review)
- Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen
Things to Do in Copenhagen
Good luck and happy flying!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them