Just a reminder that three Amex offers for Hilton properties are expiring in the next month or so. You can maximize these offers with four current Hilton promotions!
3 Amex Offers for Hilton expiring
Currently there are several Amex offers for Hilton properties located in the U.S. and U.S. territories. The following three offers are expiring by April 15. These offers are targeted and may have reached their enrollment limit by now. Be sure to check the terms of the offer before you use.
- Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn, spend $175 or more, get $35 back. Offer expires 3/17/17.
- Waldorf Astoria & Conrad, spend $350 or more, get $70 back. Offer expires 3/31/17.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts plus Curio Collection, spend $250 or more, earn 3,500 Membership Rewards points. Offer expires 4/15/17.
There are two more Amex Offers for Hilton properties that are expiring 6/30/17, including:
- Spend $1,000 or more at Hilton brands in Hawaii, and receive $200 statement credit.
- Spend $225 ore more at Embassy Suites & Homewood Suites, and get $45 statement credit.
Stack with 4 Hilton promotions
- Hilton 2K every day promotion was launched on February 1. You must register for promotion before your stay to earn bonus points for your stays through April 30, 2017.
- Two bonus point promotions for staying at Waldorf Astoria & Conrad before December 31, 2017 — earn either 5,000 points per two-night stay or 2,000 points per night for up to 4 nights. Be sure to check the details of the promotions.
- 500 points per stay for booking through Hilton App, through December 31, 2017.
- Targeted offer to earn up to 5,000 bonus points with Citi Hilton Honor Visa card before May 31, 2017.
Last month we booked a stay at the Hampton Inn near the college my daughter was visiting. For the three-night stay we earned over 11,000 Hilton points and saved $35 using the Amex Offer for Hampton Inn. We could have save another $35 if we split the payment onto two cards!
Do you have any plans to use these three Amex Offers before they expire?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.