Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- You may have seen the viral video of cops pulling over drivers and rewarding them with an ice cream cone. Are police officers allowed to legally pull you over for “good driving”?
- View from the Wing shares an interesting story about a Chinese man who attempted to smuggle his (live) pet turtle through airport security by hiding him inside a hamburger bun (sold by KFC, no less). I have so many questions about this story I don’t even know where to start!
- We are giving away a $100 Visa Gift card – enter in 5 different ways
- Story of a man being rejected for a new credit card not because of his FICO score (which was in the 800s) but because of his score from a company called Credit Optics. They are a subsidiary of ID Analytics, which is one reason I recommend freezing your ARS / IDA credit accounts before applying for a US Bank card
- I enjoyed this post from the Deal Mommy about 8 Disney World resorts she doesn’t recommend. We were there earlier this year and stayed at the Yacht Club, which I was glad to see didn’t make her list!
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Air Canada now charging up to $500 for emotional baggage
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them