Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A Singapore Baggage Handler “got back” at his employer after they failed to get him extra help. How? By swapping bag tags, seriously inconveniencing passengers and costing his employer money. Now he faces charges of “mischief”
- Miles Talk reports a potentially serious devaluation to the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
- United is cutting the Santa Rosa – San Francisco service, currently the shortest route in the continental U.S. at 62 miles, replacing it with service to Denver, all while Santa Rosa airport is breaking records. I hope to be on the final flight.
- Continuing with the theme of short routes, check out this head-scratching American route that is only 69 miles.
- Air France’s launch of a nonrefundable ticket reselling platform is certainly an interesting development. We’ll see if this profits passengers as much as the airline. Hopefully it is a win-win-win.
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook or join our miles and points Facebook group.
Up for more travel news? Turns out our previous installment is a bit dated. You’ll have to wait for next week.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them