Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here are some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A Singapore Baggage Handler “got back” at his employer after they failed to get him extra help. How? By swapping bag tags, seriously inconveniencing passengers and costing his employer money. Now he faces charges of “mischief”
- Miles Talk reports a potentially serious devaluation to the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
- United is cutting the Santa Rosa – San Francisco service, currently the shortest route in the continental U.S. at 62 miles, replacing it with service to Denver, all while Santa Rosa airport is breaking records. I hope to be on the final flight.
- Continuing with the theme of short routes, check out this head-scratching American route that is only 69 miles.
- Air France’s launch of a nonrefundable ticket reselling platform is certainly an interesting development. We’ll see if this profits passengers as much as the airline. Hopefully it is a win-win-win.
Up for more travel news? Turns out our previous installment is a bit dated. You’ll have to wait for next week.