Here are some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A Singapore Baggage Handler “got back” at his employer after they failed to get him extra help. How? By swapping bag tags, seriously inconveniencing passengers and costing his employer money. Now he faces charges of “mischief”
- Miles Talk reports a potentially serious devaluation to the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
- United is cutting the Santa Rosa – San Francisco service, currently the shortest route in the continental U.S. at 62 miles, replacing it with service to Denver, all while Santa Rosa airport is breaking records. I hope to be on the final flight.
- Continuing with the theme of short routes, check out this head-scratching American route that is only 69 miles.
- Air France’s launch of a nonrefundable ticket reselling platform is certainly an interesting development. We’ll see if this profits passengers as much as the airline. Hopefully it is a win-win-win.
Up for more travel news? Turns out our previous installment is a bit dated. You’ll have to wait for next week.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them