NOTE: At least one reader said the lounge wasn’t open yet, let us know what you find if you go there!
The Centurion Lounge at Miami International Airport is open again as of this week! We’ve covered a bunch of Centurion lounge news in the past year! Judging by the new expansions and the number of renovations, American Express is really upping their lounge game.
Updates to The Centurion Lounge MIA
From our AmEx correspondent on January 30th:
American Express is excited to announce the reopening of The Centurion Lounge at Miami International Airport, recently expanded and renovated to offer Platinum Card® Members access to even more space and premium food and beverage options when they travel through MIA.
- The now 12,300 square foot Lounge remains located in Concourse D near Gate D-12 on the fourth floor, and offers:
- More than 100 additional seats
- A refreshed menu of fresh, locally-inspired cuisine created by James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein.
- A second bar that will be dedicated to serving a selection of wines curated by Centurion Lounge Wine Director Anthony Giglio, as well as an assortment of beers.
- The addition of two new specialty cocktails to the menu developed by one of the nation’s top mixologists and Centurion Lounge mixologist, Jim Meehan.
- Two phone rooms
- Additional restrooms
American Express has really been updating their lounge experience the past year. They’ve expanded the lounge network significantly, with new lounges coming to London, Denver, and Charlotte. The financial company has also prioritized renovations and expansions of their existing lounges, with the Miami lounge closing a few months ago.
If you’re flying through MIA, you can find The Centurion Lounge MIA near gate D12. The lounge now encloses 12,300 square feet. Plenty of room for our readers to put their feet up in between flights!
Have a scheduled flight through Miami coming up? Cardholders of the American Express Platinum and Centurion cards can get into The Centurion Lounge. The lounge will be open from 5AM to 10PM daily.
Let us know if you make it over there!