Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- There may be a new contender for the world’s largest airline
- The Supreme Court recently heard arguments on an interesting case about whether or not merchants can give cash discounts or charge more for using credit cards.
- American Express usually has a limit of one signup bonus per card per user per lifetime. I recently got around that by signing up for a targeted mailer, and Will Run for Miles shared her story about getting a 2nd Amex bonus as well.
- This was a hilarious trip report about a Flyertalker’s 2 journeys to Minsk, Belarus
- Hilton silently eliminated the “AXON” award a few weeks ago… without telling anyone (then they said they were sorry and gave you till Feb 15th to book one)
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Header image via Flickr CC 2.0
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Is this provocative Lufthansa ad about cheating on your spouse inappropriate?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them