Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- If you are tracking your progress on the 875 country / jurisdictions in the world on MostTraveledPeople.com (like I am), you may soon not have to worry about the different parts of Cyprus – the 2 parts of Cyprus are in peace talks. Of course, peace talks have been going on off and on for 40 years, so…. don’t hold your breath
- 3 things to do in a 24 hour layover in Beijing
- A redditor posted a pic of his wife’s work of art – combining his 2 favorite passions: churning and the Buffalo Bills, by cutting up old credit cards and making the Bills logo
- I was surprised by this Lufthansa ad with an innuendo of cheating on your spouse – feels a bit inappropriate to me…
- FareWhispers.com is a(nother?) site offering help with booking travel, though it seems to focus more on finding cheap paid fares (instead of a traditional award booking service that offers help using your miles)
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Why of course there is a completely toilet themed restaurant!