Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
A few notes from around the world of travel that you might be interested in
- I’m giving away a $15 Starbucks gift card. For instructions on how to enter, see this post.
- One Mile at a Time has some speculation about a new combined American / US Airways frequent flier program being announced tomorrow, effective March 2015.
- There have been reports of people having their old Amex Blue Cash cards (the ones that earned 5% cash back at grocery stores) being closed. Milenomics among many others has more info on this.
- Families Go Travel had a great report on how to take 4 kids to Europe and love it! We have not yet taken our family of 8 on any kind of super long term vacation (though we did spend a week in Reno for free) but it’s on our list. See also the guest post from my friend Harmony about the month-long trip she took with family of 5 to Berlin.
- The promotion where you can get 7500 American AAdvantage miles for test driving a Cadillac is still going on. Read about my experience – couldn’t have been better – took about 3 minutes total.
- If the 2% cash back from BigCrumbs on American Express gift cards wasn’t enough for you, TopCashBack is offering 2.25% through midnight Pacific time tonight (10/22) – Hat tip Frequent Miler.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them