A few notes from around the world of travel that you might be interested in
- I’m giving away a $15 Starbucks gift card. For instructions on how to enter, see this post.
- One Mile at a Time has some speculation about a new combined American / US Airways frequent flier program being announced tomorrow, effective March 2015.
- There have been reports of people having their old Amex Blue Cash cards (the ones that earned 5% cash back at grocery stores) being closed. Milenomics among many others has more info on this.
- Families Go Travel had a great report on how to take 4 kids to Europe and love it! We have not yet taken our family of 8 on any kind of super long term vacation (though we did spend a week in Reno for free) but it’s on our list. See also the guest post from my friend Harmony about the month-long trip she took with family of 5 to Berlin.
- The promotion where you can get 7500 American AAdvantage miles for test driving a Cadillac is still going on. Read about my experience – couldn’t have been better – took about 3 minutes total.
- If the 2% cash back from BigCrumbs on American Express gift cards wasn’t enough for you, TopCashBack is offering 2.25% through midnight Pacific time tonight (10/22) – Hat tip Frequent Miler.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them