Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I tend to check my Amex offers regularly and have noticed TripFuel. I’ve never seen this offer or this company before. I thought the offer had something to do with gasoline. But I was wrong. TripFuel is linked with Priceline.
What’s the deal
- Spend $200 or more, get $50 back
- Book with TripFuel (A Priceline Company)
- Book with your American Express card that’s linked with this Amex Offer
- Valid for hotel bookings
- $50 credit will appear within 90 days after 11/14/2018
You might want to compare the rates provided by TripFuel, and check it against the rates provided by the hotel or other travel search engines.
Image courtesy of TripFuel
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
If you were targeted for this offer, and you find something that works for you, great! Good luck with your search.