Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here’s another new Amex Offer that could help you save at the pump (Exxon/Mobil locations). Gas prices have gone up since last year, so if you have this offer, you could get a little relief.
What’s the deal
- Get 10% back
- Limit of $100 total statement credits
- Offer is valid on enrolled Business Cards
- Eligible purchases paid for directly at the pump
- Speedpass or Speedpass mobile app purchases are included as long as it is linked to your enrolled Amex card
- Details on the exclusions are listed below.
- Offer is good through 11/30/2018
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
With the gas prices going up, this could help a little bit with your next few fill-ups. Let us know if you got this offer. Good luck.