Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
One of the best things about earning points with credit cards is learning about offers from other miles and points enthusiasts. I learned this new Amex Offer from Claire, one of my travel buddies.
What’s the deal
- Spend $600+ on prepaid hotel bookings
- Book the hotel with Amextravel.com
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards Points
- Expires July 15, 2018
If you were planning on paying cash for an upcoming hotel stay/s, and you happen to have this offer, you might as well check if your upcoming stay or stays will cost you at least $600 or more….you might as well earn 10,000 Membership Rewards for that booking. Just remember to follow the rules. Booking has got to be done with Amextravel.com.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Let me know if you have this offer. Good luck!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them