Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here’s another another amazing offer from American Express. This time it’s with Staples. Remember these are targeted offers. See below to find out how you can check if your card was targeted.
What’s the deal
- Shop at Staples in-store (participating US locations), Staples mobile app, and online at Staples.com
- Get 10% back up to $100 in total statement credits
- Must add the offer to your US issued Amex Business card
- Exclusions apply, see detail of Offer Terms
- Offer is good through 11/30/2018
Think outside the box
That’s right. You might easily rule out Staples because it’s more well-known for being an office supply store. If you haven’t visited Staples lately, you’d find household items that you might find useful for your everyday needs. The offer also does not exclude buying physical gift cards, so you could be getting up to $1000 gift cards using your Amex card and get $100 back.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
So let us know if you got this offer and how you plan on maximizing your purchase. Good luck.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them