Several new Amex offers showed up this week, including offers for JW Marriott hotels, AirBnb and Hilton hotels in U.K. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- Offer valid only at JW Marriott® locations in the US. Offer not valid on international locations outside the US.
- Reservations must be made online at jwmarriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations 1-888-236-2427.
- Offer not valid for other Marriott brands.
- Highly targeted. Of all the cards I managed, I found it on Premier Rewards Gold Card and Delta Gold.
- Must book directly with Airbnb online or via mobile app. Offer only valid for domestic and international Airbnb bookings;
- Excludes Airbnb Meetups and gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid for eligible US Card Members for purchases made at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio in the United Kingdom.
- Offer only valid for reservations made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667).
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer targeted to cards earning Membership Rewards points;
- Be sure to combined with current Amex offer for Boxed – $25 statement credit with $65 purchase by 6/30//17.
- Valid only online at jpeterman.com by 9/13/2017;
- Offer seems widely available.
- Valid only online at grubhub.com by 7/31/2017;
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Valid in-store at Wine Enthusiast or online at wineenthusiast.com by 9/13/2017;
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Excludes physical gift cards purchased online. Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes purchases via merchant app. Excludes purchases made at third party websites.
Other recent Amex Offers
There are some other offers not mentioned above. Check your accounts to see if any interest you. Below are some recent Amex Offers that we previously wrote about:
- SEE new Amex offers on June 7, 2017, including targeted offer at Amazon.
- SEE new Amex offers on June 2, 2017, earn up to 32x points per dollar spent.
- SEE new Amex offers on May 22, 2017, including savings for Hilton stay.
- SEE new Amex offers on May 15, 2017, including savings or bonus points at AT&T.
- SEE highly targeted Amex offer at Bloomingdales.com
- SEE 6 New Amex offers on May 1, 2017, save on rental car, flights, or just every day shopping.
- SEE 5 new Amex offers on April 24, 2017, including 20% discount on hotel stay.
- SEE 7 new Amex offers on April 17, 2017, including savings for Hilton stay and shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue and Nike etc.
- SEE 4 new Amex offers on April 12, 2017, including a highly targeted JetBlue offer expiring 6/3017.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.