Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Have a Hilton stay coming up? Register for the new Hilton Double-Up promotion to earn double points on all Hilton stay through December 31, 2017. Details and registration can be found here.
Hilton double-up promotion through end of 2017
Details of the new promotion include:
- Registration is required prior to the first stay during the promotion period.
- Offer valid September 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017 at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China.
- Double points is calculated on Base Points earned during a stay.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer
- Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
There is additional bonus offer for Diamond members. In addition to earning Double Points on every stay, my offer as a Diamond member is 10,000 points for every 10 nights (up to 50,000 Points) during the promotion. Sadly I don’t usually travel during the fall as kids are back in school.
Stack with other Hilton promotions and save with Amex offer
- Book through the Hilton App and earn 500 bonus points for every stay.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points for two-night stay at Waldorf-Astoria & Conrad, or 2,000 points per night uo to 4 nights. (refer to the bottom of that post)
- Save with Amex offer for Hilton hotels.
If you have any stays coming up at any Hilton properties, be sure to register for the new Hilton Double Up promotion. Make sure you stack with other Hilton promotions to earn even more.