Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Earlier yesterday I received an email from Alaska Airlines’ shopping portal, promising a *mystery bonus* on hundreds of stores throughout the week. As everyone knows, any opportunity to earn a mile sends my heart racing, so I eagerly clicked through on the email to find out the secret.
Ok, it wasn’t that amazing. Still, it’s better than a sharp stick in the eye, and if you already had shopping planned, this is a good opportunity for you to earn a nice bonus on your spend. In addition to this, there are tons of stores with increased bonus miles on offer this week, so it’s worth taking a look.
(READ MORE: Earning Miles Through Shopping Portals)
(READ MORE: How I earned over 1.6 million points in 2016)
- These increased miles are good through 4/19/2019.
- Over 850+ stores have increased earnings.
- You can check your email for the mailer, otherwise click here to get to the offer page.
- Make sure to maximize your rewards by using a card that earns rewards based on your spend. For everyday spend, you can use a card with a flat 2% cash back, like the Citi Double Cash, or if you happen to fall into the office store category, take advantage of the Chase Ink credit card for 5% back.
Terms & Conditions
- *During the “Mystery Reveal Bonus” offer, which runs from 4/15/19 through 4/19/19 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 Mileage PlanTM bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage PlanTM Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage PlanTM Shopping in-store offers. This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Earn 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $200 or more. “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles. Please see the Mileage PlanTM Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions. Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage PlanTM Shopping account. Void where prohibited by law.
Is anyone else a shopping portal fiend like me? Are you going to jump on this?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them