Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Ready for the SINGLE best way to beat stress at Disney World? You might also like the top 5 Disney World tips for a budget traveler
- I’m featured in a post over at The Adventure Mom on how to use points to discount travel with a larger family. I was also featured in a Bloomberg Business Week article about credit card churning (oh no! the sky is falling!)
- TravelSort reports that you can no longer request seats online for JAL bookings with AA miles. We were able to pick our seats online when we flew JAL first class from Chicago to Tokyo on our round the world first class trip a few months ago
- Speaking of JAL, Alaska and Japan Airlines have started a new partnership. You’ll be able to earn miles across the two airlines later this year with award redemptions coming some time in 2017.
- Enjoyed this post over at PF Digest about cultural differences between putting up with people’s crap vs. not giving other people crap. The piece was a reaction to my post about having to BRIBE people to act human while flying. So where do you fall on the PUWPC vs. NGOPC spectrum?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 12% credit card growth from last year? I wonder how many of those were mine (or yours)?x`
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I can’t stand intolerant people.
If someone is blocking my path, I just use a polite , “excuse you.” This almost led to a fight with an 80 year old man.
Yes! I love the “excuse you” passive aggressive move! I wrote about this over on my old blog back in 2008. Good times…