Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Just a reminder that week 3 of 2017 Daily Getaway packages go on sale tomorrow at 1pm EST. This week’s packages include:
- Monday 4/24: $100 Carnival Cruise Line gift certificates for $85, or 15% off.
- Tuesday 4/25: One-day Avis car rental for $30, or President’s Club Membership for $750;
- Wednesday 4/26: more MGM Las Vegas getaway packages, ranging in cost from $150 at Circus Circus to $2,000 for a suite and show at Bellagio;
- Thursday 4/27: Discounted stay at the Palazzo or Venetian Las Vegas;
- Friday 4/28: Various packages for Choice hotel stays, but in reality, you will be receiving Choice points.
Here’s a quick overview:
- If you like cruising with Carnival, Monday’s Carnival gift card package represents a solid saving of 15%. There is a total of 2,500 packages available and you are limited to 3 cards. The gift cards must be redeemed by November 30, 2018.
- If you have a need for a rental car, Tuesday’s Avis one-day car rental for $30 can be a great deal, up to a maximum of 7 packages. The package for President’s Club membership represents a 25% discount and is good for one-year only.
- More Vegas packages are available on Wednesday and Thursday, for a wide range of budget.
- Perhaps the most interesting day this week is Friday, when packages for Choice hotels goes on sale. Now that hotel points no longer count towards Southwest’s Companion Certificate, maybe there would be less interest in these packages compared to prior years. However, there are certainly value in some Choice hotels, such as the Comfort Suites outside of Atlantis Resorts in Bahamas. Using points to stay there will save you a lot of money for your visit to the Atlantis!
Each morning next week, we will put up a post with a detail analysis of the day’s sale. Are you planning on purchasing any of the package during week 3 of 2017 Daily Getaway?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them