Daily Getaways is an annual promotion by the U.S. Travel Association. It offers an opportunity to get up to 60% off on points and deals from major airlines, hotel chains, and other travel companies. Week 3 of Daily Getaways 2018 starts Monday April 23 and details can be found here. Packages will go on sale at 1pm ET each day.
This week’s packages include:
- Monday 4/23: Save 50% on $50 car rental certificate with Alamo;
- Tuesday 4/24:Loews Hotel packages, from $275 to $1,300;
- Wednesday 4/25: Caesars Las Vegas and Atlantic City getaway packages;
- Thursday 4/26: 10,000 Best Western Rewards for $55;
- Friday 4/27: Various packages for Universal Orlando.
The Alamo certificates on Monday are perhaps the best deal this week. Best Western points could be useful as well. As for Loews packages, they are not really that cheap unless you must stay in a suite in expensive city like San Francisco, Miami and New York. As for Vegas and Universal Orlando packages, I am sure someone will find use for them. Are you planning to buy any of the Daily Getaways 2018 week 3 packages?