Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I’m quite a bit obsessed with Amex Offers. It wasn’t until last summer when I started to pay attention to these offers. My Amex Membership Reward (MR) Points have increased tremendously by taking advantage of these offers. Some offers come in the form of earning MRs, other offers give you a credit. I tend to like using them both, but only the ones that I know I have a good use for, or use the offers that I could easily fulfill the required spend.
Since it’s February, my fellow Points With A Crew writer, Erica Driscoll, wrote this entry, Shop for Valentine’s Day and Earn 500 Bonus United Miles.
I figured it’d be a good idea to write a follow-up to her article, and I’m calling this segment, Saying “I Love You” with Amex Offers. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to give your special someone a gift, and at the same time earn a credit or additional Amex Membership Rewards? I think so! Between me and my wife, we have countless American Express credit cards, and each card has different offers. These are the different merchants and bonus offers that I saw from my various Amex credit cards.
Flowers, chocolates, and more gifts using Amex Offers
- Bouqs.com – spend $50 or more, get $15 back. If you are also new to Bouqs.com, look out for this added offer, “Enjoy 15% off your first order and $15 Free Delivery”
- FTD.com – get 25% off your purchase
- 1800Flowers.com – spend $50 or more, get $15 back
- Shari’s Berries – for chocolates, strawberries, and baked goodies, get 20% off your purchase
- Teleflora – get 30% off your entire order
- Zazzle – spend $50 or more, get $15 back, this site offers seasonal gifts including Valentine’s Day
- Mackenzie Limited – spend $75 or more, get $20 back, for prepared gourmet food
- Jo Malone – Spend $125 or more, get $25 back – fragrance, gifts for men, women, and home
- Lab Series – Spend $100 or more, get $20 back for Men’s Skin Care gifts
- Elemis – Spend $150 or more, get $30 back on various personal care products
- Bumble and Bumble – Spend $75 or more, get $20 back for hair care and styling gift
- Darphin – Spend $100 or more, get $20 back for skin care, body care, and other gift ideas
Do you have other Amex Offers related to flowers, chocolates, and other gifts? Check your Amex account and let us know.
My next entry will focus on Amex Offers that you can use for a vacation. Stay tuned.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them