New Amex offers appear every week. Some are targeted, some are widely available. Check your accounts often and see what you are targeted with. And remember, before you make any purchases, always double check the terms of the offers. Additionally, when you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles. [SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Beside the many Amex Offers we have written last month which included savings at Best Buy, Gap & Old Navy, Oakley etc, there are many more new Amex offers appeared the past couple weeks.
plus many more:
- Spend $125 in-store at Banana Republic, and get $25 back by 12/31/17
- Spend $325 at Tory Burch, and get $70 back or earn 7,000 Membership Rewards points by 12/31/17
- Spend $25 at Bed Bath & Beyond, and get $5 back or earn 500 Membership Rewards points by 12/26/17
- Spend $150 at White House Black Market, and get $50 back by 12/31/17
- Spend $50 at H&M, and get $15 back or earn 1,500 Membership Rewards points by 12/31/17
- Spend $50 at Surlatable, and get $15 back by 12/31/17
- Spend $75 at Boxed.com, and get $20 back by 12/31/17
- Spend $50 at Crate and Barrel, and get $10 back or earn 1,000 Membership Rewards points by 12/31/17
- Spend $200 at Allen Edmond, and get $50 back or earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points by 12/25/17
- Spend $125 at Levi’s, and get $25 back by 12/31/17
- Spend $100 at Reebok, and get $20 back by 12/31/17
- Spend $75 at Harry & David online, and get $20 back by 12/31/17
- Spend $75 at Aveda.com, and get $15 back by 2/1/18
Some of these offers are highly targeted while some are widely available. So check your account and see what you have before making any purchase.
Have fun shopping!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them