Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- I’m already on the record that I don’t believe lap “toddlers” should qualify for free travel, but I read an interesting post from Leslie at Trips with Tykes about how to best handle traveling with a squirmy 2 year old
- Fairmont hotels are a chain that don’t get a lot of love from travel hackers – Travel is Free shares the best use of Fairmont free night certificates.
- Point Princess shares that she’s been doing a LOT of traveling lately. 106 days so far this year out of the country and only about 25% of the time in her home state of Michigan. She began to wonder if she had lost a little bit of her traveling “mojo”?
- I enjoyed the Wandering Aramean’s take on the business side of things about the current regional airline pilot shortage
- Did you know that there have been more deaths this year from people trying to take selfies than from shark attacks?
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Using the Big Mac to travel?!? Plus 37 rental cars in 2 days, bucket lists and TSA harassment
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them