Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Running with Miles shares what it’s like to fly El Al for the first time.
- The latest on Traveling Dad talks about how to survive a long flight with a baby.
- There’s a group trying to organize a contest for “The New 7 wonders of Nature” which is apparently trying to “shake down” different governments for money in order to be considered for nomination.
- I can’t keep track of whether Marriott is buying Starwood, or a Chinese-led firm, or Marriott again, or whoever, but I did find this take from View from the Wing interesting in that Marriott told some of its investors what its plans were for the Starwood frequent flier program.
- Here are a few reasons why the TSA is a mess and you’re likely to continue to see long lines at the airport. Maybe they should be promoting this parody of the TSA’s video for kids?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The largest US passport has HOW many pages in it?!!?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them