Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Running with Miles shares what it’s like to fly El Al for the first time.
- The latest on Traveling Dad talks about how to survive a long flight with a baby.
- There’s a group trying to organize a contest for “The New 7 wonders of Nature” which is apparently trying to “shake down” different governments for money in order to be considered for nomination.
- I can’t keep track of whether Marriott is buying Starwood, or a Chinese-led firm, or Marriott again, or whoever, but I did find this take from View from the Wing interesting in that Marriott told some of its investors what its plans were for the Starwood frequent flier program.
- Here are a few reasons why the TSA is a mess and you’re likely to continue to see long lines at the airport. Maybe they should be promoting this parody of the TSA’s video for kids?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The largest US passport has HOW many pages in it?!!?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them