Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Hilton is offering 50,000 points with its Winback promotion. The offer is targeted and you can find complete details here.
Hilton Winback Promotion
Hilton offered the winback promotion in early 2017, though the terms were slightly different back then. The 2018 Hilton Winback promotion is valid through July 16, 2018 and registration is required. The only way to see if you are targeted is to try to register for the promotion. Unfortunately I am not targeted, probably because I have quite a few Hilton stays booked.
Below are key terms of the promotion:
- Register between now and July 16, 2018
- stay four nights within 90 days of registration toreceive 50,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points. (It is unclear if the four nights need to be in one-stay)
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
- You must provide your Hilton Honors™ account number at the time of booking.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your fourth night stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers.
[SEE ALSO: 5 Best Use of Hilton Points]
If you are targeted, be sure to sign up for Hilton Q1 2018 promotion to earn unlimited points through April 30, 2018. Even If you are not targeted at this time, it doesn’t hurt to check a few times prior to July 16, 2018 to see if your account is included later on.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them