Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I’ve found multiple Chase Offers that I have been able to cash in on recently including restaurants, grocery stores and a Mexican Airbnb. Generally, the cash back or discounts range from $5-$100 or from 5%-30% back. I typically use the offers to save a little money on spending that I would be doing anyway. I was recently targeted for a new Chase offer for 10% back on purchases at Alaska Airlines.
What are Chase Offers and How Do I Access on the App?
- Chase Offers allow you to earn statement credit when you make purchases from selected retailers
- These offers can be found and added online or on the Chase Mobile App (I’ll describe the app process below)
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account
- Scroll ALL the way down until you see Chase Offers; sometimes it may take a second to load
- Click “See all offers” and then choose “Add to card” when you find one you will use
- Once you make a purchase the statement credit will show in 1-2 weeks (I am typically credited back after 3 or 4 days)
What’s the Deal with the Current Alaska Airlines Chase Offer?
- Earn 10% back on your Alaska Airlines purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $31 maximum (Your offer may vary)
- This offer appeared under both my Chase Sapphire Reserve but not my Freedom, Southwest or IHG cards
- Expires 9/20/2019
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
The other benefit of the Chase Offers is that you will still earn points on your purchases. If I take advantage of this offer, the Chase Sapphire Reserve will still earn 3 UR points per dollar spent on top of the cash back. This Chase Offer is definitely one to take advantage of if you are going to be flying Alaska Airlines soon and don’t have miles to book. Even if you don’t use this offer there are a few hotel options like 10% back at Best Western or 15% back at Westin that you may be able to use to your advantage!
Were you able to use this or any of the other Chase Offers? Let us know in the comments and good luck!