Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- The 10 best history museums in the US – USA Today
- TSA Stops Assault Rifle With 163 Rounds Of Ammunition – One Mile at a Time
- How Delta Got Its Name. It’s Not the Greek Letter, As You Might Have Guessed – The Bulkhead Seat
- Unable To Refer From An Amex Card? You Need To Lose It – Frequent Miler
- When Airline Refuses To Pay Flight Compensation, Passenger Sends Bailiff To Collect The Money – View from the Wing
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post – Flight attendants quarrel over how you should use the call button
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Been to 3 of the top 10 history museums. The ones I saw were good but can’t comment on the others as I haven’t seen them. The Naval Air Museum in Pensacola was among the best I’ve seen but it didn’t make the list. The docent had either flown or helped design many of the planes there.