Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I got an email the other day announcing that Expedia is having a flash sale today (July 14th). LookUsing code 15SUMMER, you can earn 15% off “select” hotels with a minimum purchase of USD$100. Your travel date must be between now and October 31st.
“Select” hotels was not defined specifically but some basic tests seemed to indicate that most non-chain hotels seemed to work. It does seem like most of the chain hotels are excluded, and do note that you do need to prepay in order to get the 15% off
Expedia 15% off $100 terms and conditions
Here is the “fine print” on the coupon
- Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.expedia.com or through the US Expedia Mobile App or the Expedia Tablet App that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below). The App is available to download from (i) the App store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and (ii) the Google Play Store for Android tablets and phones. For details see www.expedia.com/app.
- Coupon Code Value: 15% off.
- Minimum Spend: $100 (minimum spend is the price of the travel reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs). This spend must take place in one transaction.
- Redemption Period: 12:01am PT to 11:59pm PT, July 14, 2017, while supplies last.
- Travel Period: The travel dates must be between July 14, 2017 and October 31, 2017 (inclusive).
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them